Silicon Carbide Filters
Why Consider Porous Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (SiC) Filters?
- Stability in corrosive applications
- Outstanding thermal shock & creep resistance at over 1000°C
- Higher temperature capability than porous metal & glass bonded ceramics
Choose Refractron for:
- Responsive customer service, simple quotes within 24 hours
- Free, personalized engineering assessments
- 35+ years of experience designing, engineering & manufacturing porous ceramics
- ISO9001:2015 certified
How Can We Help You?
Contact Adam Osekoski, Director of Sales & Marketing at Refractron +1 315 573 1134, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if silicon carbide products from Refractron can help you improve the performance and reliability of your critical equipment, save you money and bolster your supply chain. Adam is a ceramic engineer with over 25 years experience designing, manufacturing and selling ceramics into critical applications like those drilling oil, drawing wire, metering chemicals and extending the life of high pressure valves.