Izory®HD (MgPSZ) Toughened Zirconia
Specify Industry Leading Izory®HD Toughened Zirconia Parts:
- To lengthen maintenance cycles, reduce costs, improve process reliability, and drive product quality
- To extend the life of mating parts
- 2-3 times tougher than YTZP(H), alumina, sintered SiC and tungsten carbide.
- 50% stronger than alumina
- Offers corrosion resistance that often limits the life of tungsten carbide.
- For weight reduction in moving parts traditionally made from metal & tungsten carbide
Why Izory®HD is Different Than Traditional MgPSZ?
- Better ceramic properties: 15% harder, 30% stronger, 40% better in abrasion resistance
Use Refractron to Meet Your Business Objectives!
- 20 years expertise in manufacturing toughened MgPSZ zirconia
- Free engineering assessments and design support
- Responsive customer service, simple quotes within 24 hours
- Face to face meetings to align goals, and discuss experiences, and technical requirements
- Improve supply chain reliability
Applications for Izory®HD (MgPSZ)
Izory®HD (MgPSZ) Resources
How Can We Help You?
Contact Adam Osekoski, Director of Sales & Marketing at Refractron +1 315 573 1134, email@example.com to learn if Izory®HD toughened Zirconia products from Refractron can help you improve the performance and reliability of your critical equipment, save you money and bolster your supply chain. Adam is a ceramic engineer with over 25 years experience designing, manufacturing and selling ceramics into critical applications like those drilling oil, drawing wire, metering chemicals and extending the life of high pressure valves.