Why Specify Partially Stabilized 3 mol% YTZP(H) Zirconia Parts?
- Lengthen maintenance cycles, reduce costs, improve process reliability, and drive equipment performance
- A sub-micron pristine, polished finish that can extend the life of mating components
- 4 times stronger than alumina and sintered SiC
- A corrosion resistance that often limits the life of tungsten carbide.
- Weight reduction in moving parts traditionally made from metal & tungsten carbide
Use Refractron to Meet Your Business Objectives!
- 20 years expertise in manufacturing toughened zirconia for OEMs
- Free engineering assessments and design support
- Responsive customer service, simple quotes within 24 hours
- Face to face meetings to align goals, and discuss experiences, and technical requirements Improve supply chain reliability
Refractron’s high purity, yttria stabilized, transformation toughened zirconia (YTZP or YSZ), made in Rochester NY, will reset your expectations for the performance of the parts in your critical applications like those in waterjet cutting, processing chemicals, guiding steel or dosing critical liquids. It is used to make components like a .25” (~6mm) piston, 4” (~101mm) ring, 12” (305mm) blade or a 18” (466mm) plunger. We can polish YTZP parts to a sub 0.5 micron Ra finish and control dimensions to .0002” (.005mm). Hot isostatic pressing (HIPing) creates a near perfect microstructure with the best ceramic properties.
How Can We Help You?
Contact Adam Osekoski, Director of Sales & Marketing at Refractron +1 315 573 1134, email@example.com to learn if YTZP(H) DARK from Refractron can help you improve the performance and reliability of your critical equipment, save you money and bolster your supply chain. Adam is a ceramic engineer with over 25 years experience designing, manufacturing and selling ceramics into critical applications like those drilling oil, drawing wire, metering chemicals and extending the life of high pressure valves.