Why Consider Porous 85-99% Alumina Diffusers, Wicks, and Filters?
- To extend maintenance cycles
- For stability in corrosive applications
- To increase gas transfer efficiency
- For performance up to 1300°C
- To reduce energy consumption
- For the ability to clean & sterilize and re-use it
- For low pressure drops
- To eliminate shedding in sensitive equipment
Choose Refractron for:
- Personalized responsive service
- Free engineering assessments
- 35+ years of experience designing, engineering & manufacturing porous ceramics
- On-site grind shop provides ability to manufacture precise parts
- ISO9001:2015 certified
How To Select Superior Aeration Diffusers For Your Application
Download our eBook today to discover the key criteria to consider when choosing aeration diffusers.
Refractron specializes in porous parts made from alumina, and silicon carbide (SiC) that are often used as fine bubble diffusers, wicks, and filters with pore sizes from approximately 0.1 to > 1000 microns. These products are specified because they offer efficient, durable, smart solutions to customers in a variety of applications including dewatering minerals, manufacturing semiconductor wafers, treating wastewater and drinking water, processing chemicals, carbonating beverages, and cleaning emissions. Our capabilities allow us to form small parts only a few millimeters in size to tubes that exceed 1.5 meters in length.
Contact us for an engineering assessment to see if we can improve your product quality, improve your process reliability, save you money and bolster your supply chain.