Why Consider Porous 85-99% Alumina Diffusers, Wicks, and Filters?
- To extend maintenance cycles
- For stability in corrosive applications
- To increase gas transfer efficiency
- For performance up to 1300°C
- To reduce energy consumption
- For the ability to clean & sterilize and re-use it
- For low pressure drops
- To eliminate shedding in sensitive equipment
Choose Refractron for:
- Personalized responsive service
- Free engineering assessments
- 35+ years of experience designing, engineering & manufacturing porous ceramics
- On-site grind shop provides ability to manufacture precise parts
- ISO9001:2015 certified
“We have worked with Refractron for several years to develop custom applications for our NASA funded research. We will be using Refractron porous tubes for precision sub-surface watering and fertilization of plants on the International Space Station. Thank you for accommodating our unique needs. You are a valuable partner in this cutting-edge research.”
Applications for Alumina
How To Select Superior Aeration Diffusers For Your Application
Download our eBook today to discover the key criteria to consider when choosing aeration diffusers.
Contact us for an engineering assessment to see if we can improve your product quality, improve your process reliability, save you money and bolster your supply chain.
How Can We Help You?
Contact Adam Osekoski, Director of Sales & Marketing at Refractron +1 315 573 1134, email@example.com to learn if porous alumina products from Refractron can help you improve the performance and reliability of your critical equipment, save you money and bolster your supply chain. Adam is a ceramic engineer with over 25 years experience designing, manufacturing and selling ceramics into critical applications like those drilling oil, drawing wire, metering chemicals and extending the life of high pressure valves.